Friday, January 25, 2013

A few Questions to be answered:


          What is your computer experiance?
       
              In High School I took a class that focused on animation using maya.  I also took Graphic Design one my senior year, so I have basic knowledge of how to use illustrator and photoshop.  Last semester I took Fundamentals of Programming, which gave me basic knowledge of computer programming.

                  What is your major class?

                Video Game Development and Design.

     What do you hope to get out of this class?

I hope to achieve more advanced skills through the use of Adobe software.   I hope that the skills and projects I achieve in this coarse will help me get onto the right track towards video game design.  I also want to show my creativity true colors through my projects.

  Who is your favorite artist?

This is a very difficult question for me to answer.  I am a huge fan of Manga artists and Cartoonists.  However I do not have a direct favorite.  Many independent artists from sites like Deviantart are also on my list of notable artists.

Write a five line story?

There once was a man who had a great idea for a story.

He went to his boss one day and pitched the idea to see what his boss though of it.

When his boss read the idea he was disgusted.  He said the concept wouldn't sell!  It was too "niche"

This made the man upset.  He poured his body and soul into a concept he felt no person had seen take off.

After leaving the office he decided to rework his idea.  However, he always held the original concept as something dear to his heart.  Something he would develop into an amazing story, regardless of societies "social norms"


No comments:

Post a Comment